Thursday, July 13, 2006

A couple of things I found on my phone

A couple of things I found on my phone

A couple of things I found on my phone this week,

Hi kel you are right
about Tash. We are in
the hugest fight over
screen. She really
mad with me casue i
ask her to fix it.Only
asked twice.. And now
i am mad with her
cause whats wrong
wit asking. She weird
she said she will be
writing me a letter to
tell me why she is mad
about me asking. I am
over it hey. Tired of
her being mean to me.
Me and brit think
maybe i should not be
her friend any more.
But its been so long
us being friends. so
confused..Miss you..

Guess what? I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS!
And Kel tell whoever to get over it>

My phone got drenched in a shower and I get given this loan phone. Some of the stuff I receive...
like this

Your ? account is
overdue. Please
arrange immediate
payment of the
overdue amount
or contact ? on
1300 ??????
to discuss your
account.

I am sure this must of been meant for Kel or Tash?

Would like to post some of the images. Though don't have the software to upload nor the ability to email at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home